Today is #GivingTuesday, an opportunity to use the individual power of generosity to transform our communities and the world.
Please consider a gift to create equity for every entrepreneur through the work of Forward Cities. Your gift impacts the world-class capacity building, research, learning, and storytelling work Forward Cities does year round.
We strive to create equity for every entrepreneur in every community through our:
- Capacity building efforts in the Community Entrepreneurship Accelerator engagements
- Suite of research and evaluation tools that support communities to better understand the inner workings of their entrepreneurial ecosystems
- Customized ABIDE workshops, uniquely centered at the cross-section of economic development, business development, and community development
- In-depth conversations with experts exploring the role of entrepreneurship in a bold and progressive economic recovery agenda
- Forging Forward podcast where we amplify the voices of ecosystem builders, practitioners, thought leaders, and policy makers
- Annual conference, where we convene, connect, and catalyze 200+ leaders from 40+ cities
We are grateful for your generosity. Click the button below to show your support with any amount you are able to give this holiday season.
To Show Our Gratitude...
The first 25 people to give at least $50 will receive an exclusive Forward Cities tote bag!
promoting PROMISING PRACTICES
Our Promising Practices webinar series highlights the impact of the emerging field of ecosystem building on a national scale, promoting learning within and between communities.
Your gift of $50 supports the creation and development of our 2021 webinar series featuring practitioners and experts from around the country.
Creating open dialogue
Our Fireside Chat interview series spotlights critical contributions from experts steeped in the economic development practice, research, or policy realms and invites the authors to a virtual conversation that further teases out some of the ideas.
Your gift of $100 helps ensure these conversations continue to shed light on bold strategies at the local, state, and national levels.